At BidWrangler we take your privacy and the privacy of your bidders seriously.
This Policy has been developed to help you understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Whenever we collect personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely to fulfill purposes of BidWrangler Auction Software, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will take necessary measures to ensure that personal information is kept accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers and bidders information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Personal information collected about bidders, on behalf of an auction company, is owned by the auction company and it is at their sole discretion how to use the data.
- We do no sell or use bidder data for any purpose other than providing services to the auction company who owns the data.