Founded in 2014 by two forward-thinking, tech-savvy entrepreneurs, BidWrangler has fast become a respected name in the auction industry.
BidWrangler builds innovative technology for auction companies, including websites, white-label mobile apps, and a real-time bidding platform. Our customers span the globe from Australia to South Africa to Canada and the U.S., and they sell everything from small household items to multi-million dollar estates. Our customers love working with us because we help them reach more bidders, achieve higher sale prices, and more efficiently sell assets (read more in their own words).
We care about our company culture — one that’s focused on solving problems and building effective, beautiful tools — and we work hard to find great people who enjoy being part of the team. A typical work day rarely would be called typical and that’s the way we like it. Development can be fueled by coffee or beer, depending on the time of day, but whatever the hour, the work is punctuated with laughter and fun.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develop and oversee all digital marketing campaigns for our clients, including Google and Facebook ads
- Critically analyze and leverage performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage and report on marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- 3-5 years of direct digital marketing experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact
- Strong ability to research and analyze data
- Familiarity with the auction industry is a plus
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment, yet as an independent worker with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service focus
- This position could be in-office or remote.
At BidWrangler, we embrace these core values:
- Treat customers like teammates and help them succeed.
- Be a generous listener.
- Show empathy.
- Have your team’s back in business and in life.
- Be honest, even if it means owning failure or facing fears.
- Find work that you are passionate about.
- Be curious and embrace change.
- Say nice things.
- Work + life, not work vs. life.
- Deliver products that you want to use.
BidWrangler supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.