Founded in 2013 by two forward-thinking, tech-savvy entrepreneurs, BidWrangler has fast become a respected name in the auction industry. Since their idea was born, the founders have secured multiple rounds of funding to help our thriving business along.
BidWrangler builds innovative technology for auction companies. Our platform powers auction company websites, white-labeled mobile apps, and a real-time bidding platform powering timed (ebay-style) and simulcast (live auctions with remote participants) auctions. Our customers span the globe from Australia to South Africa to Canada and the US and they sell everything from small household items to multi-million dollar estates. Our customers love working with us because we help them reach more bidders, achieve higher sale prices, and more efficiently sell assets (read more in their own words).
We care about our company culture — one that’s focused on solving problems and building effective, beautiful tools — and we work hard to find great people who enjoy being part of the team. A typical work day rarely would be called typical and that’s the way we like it. Development can be fueled by coffee or beer, depending on the time of day, but whatever the hour, the work is punctuated with laughter and fun.
Currently, we're looking for a to expand our team with the roles below. If you're interested send us and email along with your resumé to email@example.com.
- 3+ years of experience of delivering high quality, robust applications.
- Courage and composure to find elegant solutions to problems with which you have no previous experience or examples.
- Operations-minded, showing aptitude preventing problems before they’re deployed and master-level skill debugging and solving problems that only show up in production.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Use your expertise, communication skills, and influence to make everyone on your team achieve even better results.
- Ownership mentality. We don’t hire people that just need a job. We hire people vested in the long-term performance and financial success of BidWrangler.
- Bonus points for AWS experience.
Compensation and Benefits
- Work remotely from any place you want.
- Competitive salary and holidays package.
- Very relaxed and family-like atmosphere.
- Be part of small team where your contributions makes a real difference.
- Fun trips to our headquarters in Virginia, USA.
Personal data protection policy
Any submitted personal data will only be used for the purpose of recruiting candidates to fill positions and will be removed once the positions are filled. The candidate may contact us and ask us to modify or delete personal data by writing or emailing:
61 S. MAIN ST., SUITE 400
HARRISONBURG, VA 22801, USA